Friday, 23 October 2009

Cleansers...



Suffering with acne prone sensitive skin means I've tried a lot of different skin care products, Eve Lom is definitely my all time favourite! It's literally brilliant, a massive improvement on all my bottles and pots of potions. After my very first use my skin felt much cleaner, brighter and more hydrated. The whole texture and tone of my skin improved within a few weeks and my oilyness seemed to be balanced. A superstar product, that cleansers, tones, exfoliates and removes make up, all in one, meaning the price is fine too when you consider how much you would spend on all these items individually. You have to love this stuff, it's so good!



The Liz Earle Cleanse and polish is a similar deal with using a hot muslin cloth to melt the cleanser away but it doesn't feel as deep cleaning, it's slightly creamier, the Eve Lom is rich and kind of oily. The Liz Earle still gives a brighting effect and has helped my skins texture, its quite a big cheaper than Eve Lom and there are a variety of products in the range that are very popular, and spoke of very highly.



I'm sure you have all heard good reviews on dermalogica, and I'm hoping they are all true. I recently received a package in the post with these lovely items in. I've not actually used it before but I often see it in my colleague kits, I also remember being told to use it on my skin by my doctor years ago. I've been using it now for two days, but I have to say, I'm impressed! The exfoliant is gentle enough to use everyday, even on sensitive skin and it does an excellent job, I will keep you posted with the outcome.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment