Sunday, 21 March 2010

The Oscars.....Hair....

I'm sure you have all seen the wonderful hairstyles that rolled out along the red carpet this year, so I'm not going to harp on about it but instead I wanted to mention a hairstyle I didn't like...... Sarah Jessica Parker's.... I normally love her hairstyles and dresses but this time, it's a no no from me......


It's just too big, it's too much hair for her skinny face. I'm sorry SJP x

...................................................................................

Colour I'm loving......


What a lovely lavender rinse Kelly is sporting, it's just the right amount of colour, I also love her nail colour - could it be the new Essie Lilacism





Similar colours but not as soft, I prefer the New Kelly Lavender Rinse!

Pama violet kisses x

1 comment:

  1. Haha "lavender rinse"... all the geriatrics will be asking for this at their local salon!

    As for SJP, I thought maybe it would look a bit cooler if she had the bun slightly higher on the head, but still, not a good look for me either.

    xx
    Duck

    ReplyDelete