Thursday, 29 April 2010

Summer Pastels....



So pastels are fully in for Spring Summer....... I'm not sure about it, it's not really my cup of tea.

I recently did a shoot with Photographer Pedro Gabriel and Stylist Helen McGuckin....




.... we used a Barry M Nail Paint in 304 Mint Green. I'm not a fan, obviously there are many of you who love it and all the similar shades of it by other brands, but I just feel it's a little strange, it is a green!?



However I am a fan of the 308 Berry Ice Cream (middle) 119 Baby Pink (last) and 305 Pink Flamingo (first).




Barry M are the very best for "cheaper" nail colours. I LOVE THEM



WATCH OUT FOR: When buy colours like these, for nails or lips, just make sure they are not too chalky, some contain quite a lot of white pigment, these give an effect that reminds me of tippex, please don't fall in love with said colours.


Revlon -Day Dreamer Collection = The lip glosses are lovely, no no to nails though.



With Love x


No comments:

Post a Comment