Thursday, 29 April 2010

Wilde Fairyfleur....




When the winds of Marc are wakening the crocuses and crickets,
Did you ever find a fairy near some budding little thickets?
And when she sees you creeping up to get a closer peek,
She tumbles through the daffodils, a playing hide and seek.
Extract from Finding Fairies Marjorie Barrows 1930


Molton Brown currently has a gorgeous fresh countryside (Limited Edition) spring collection -Wilde Fairyfleur - and they say that fairyfleur are intertwined with English folklore and were traditionally believed to bring good luck and provide a hiding place for fairies.

-How cute is that, I really enjoyed reading this whilst I was showering-


The products are packed with natural ingredients (which is key for me) and notes of citrus, rose and amber which really boost your skins condition and improve your skins moisture balance.



I picked up the bath and shower wash for a test drive, which is a great 300ml and filled right to the very top!

Now I'm fussy about products, my skin is hyper sensitive and is very easily irritated, I always check the ingredients and will certainly stop using it if I find it has caused a problem - this often means I don't get to use wonderfully smelly products.

But this....well...I absolutely love it and so does my skin!
It seems really moisturising and makes my whole bathroom smell delicious, like meadows, it's light and airy but the smells cling on to my skin and towels all day, it's wonderful.

Everyone needs a pick me up ready for spring......I'm heading back for the body lotion!

Go and get yours now, it's Limited Edition x x


Buy online £17.00 300ml Bath or Body http://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment