Friday, 7 May 2010

Sci- Fi Fancy Dress.....


The VERY best Space Disco.....





Costume =
I made a bald cap - let me know if anyone wants to know how to do that - and cut out shapes form sticky back holographic plastic. I broke up a massive gem stone ring and glue gunned it to my forehead, large winged lashes from boots £6 and Laura Mercier Holographic Lip Gloss - discontinued.

Shoulder pads from John Lewis £3 sewn onto straps of a black and gold studded leotard from Topshop £4 sale, dark gold sequin material £3pm Berwick Street sewn on to shoulder pads. Hood made from cheap black material, sewn into a large loop.




My Gun - £1 random cheap shop (the post office wanted £4.95 for one!) covered in silver 3D glitter and plastic gems.




Gold Man = Mixed MAC Gold Pigment with MAC Fix Plus painted onto the skin, gold holographic glitter across eye area and bottom lip stuck on with Duo lash glue. Top lip painted black with waterproof body paint.


Loads of fun xxx

1 comment:

  1. A MazinG! xx ps sorry I lost your gun :( x x Jojo

    ReplyDelete