Friday, 28 May 2010

Summer Lashes...



So now's the time to grab yourselves a waterproof mascara!

You don't want to wear a waterproof mascara all year round if you can help it, removing these can pull out lashes and we all tend to be a little rougher when removing them as they are obviously slightly harder to get off.

Always use an oil based make up remover, soak a cotton pad and hold this on the lashes, give the remover time to dissolved the mascara, then wipe down and away.

My all time favourite waterproof mascara is Max Factor Masterpiece - my eye lids are generally a little oily so I do some times get transfer marks from mascaras, wear my lashes touch the skin on my eye lid, leaving me with little dark smudges - but oh no not from this mascara.
I wear this on holiday every year and all through summer- I can exercise in it, swim in it, sunbath in it, shower in it and it doesn't budge!

Max Factor Masterpiece is about £8 from Boots, Superdrug and most supermarkets!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I'm trying out the new Loreal Renewal Lash Serum £10 - I'll keep you posted on how I'm getting on. So far it's only been 3 days, all is fine. I don't think this product is doing anything, I'll use it up though - just incase.

The tube comes with no instructions, but you basically coat the lashes from root to tip both sides, at night wear it alone, in day wear it under your mascara -easy.
(don't use this product in conjunction with a waterproof mascara, as they contradict each other)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Favourite summer lashes - MAC No:7

Not too thick, not too hot, not too heavy. Super thin band, gives a natural look, very easy to wear! Always cut the lashes down to size, I have quite small eyes and little lid space so mine are a little shorter than when first purchased.




x


No comments:

Post a Comment