Saturday, 19 June 2010

Festival Check List...



There are millions of online check lists for Glastonbury but I thought I'd add mine.

*My new grey wellies, filled with cream fleece, right down to the toes.
*5 pairs of very long socks - in different colours
*Patterned and plain leggings and tights
*Lots of random clothing including my cosy rabbit fur hat, my Indian chief headdress and my gold safari bikini
*My navy kickers - with heart stitching
*My new super short boy crop, goes great with denim and 5 days of refresh hair products
*Disposable cameras
*Vintage leather bumbag
*Antihistamines
*My new neon orange camping mirror - which you can also hang, purchased from ebay £1
*First aid kit - including blister plasters, paracetamol, berocca and safety pins
*Hand towel
*Dry shampoo and surf spray
*Straw sunhat and my new tortoise shell sunglasses
*Baby wipes, deodorant, facial wipes and strong make up remover
*Mini mouthwash, gum, manual toothbrush and paste
*Anti-bacterial gel - can be used anywhere and is great for minor cuts and grazes
*Travel pillow, tent, airbed, sleeping bag, thermals, fleece blanket
*Rain mac - this for me, is a clear emergency poncho given to me in my goody bag at my university graduation
*Mini torch
*Plastic bags for wet clothing and rubbish
*Large water container for the tent
*Mini oust spray for the loos
*Gaffa tape - great for fixing things up
*Matches, pen knife-including nail file, top coat, loo roll and cereal bars
*My 'Everything Balm' by trilogy - can be used on dry skin, lips, cuticles, protects against the elements, pop it on sores, grazes, hair and hands. Its brilliant.
*My make up bag - which is a hard vintage case so that things don't get squashed. It contains glitters, mini body paints, pigments, fix plus, a selection of bright long lasting lipsticks, Make up Forever Waterproof Pencil Liners, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser with spf 20, Stila Convertible Colour in 2 different colours, a small selection of short handled brushes, and my Nars Laguna Bronzer
*My small waterproof bathroom bag - containing a 15ml Barefoot Botanicals facial oil, Caudalie matt moisturiser (-no need to powder every second) and some sample sachets of Kiehls Creme De Corps body cream.
*Alcohol in plastic bottles
*TICKET
*CASH

Check before leaving - fully waxed, fingers and toes are painted, facial with deep cleanse, showered and washed hair with no conditioner - this will keep hair in a dryer state for longer, an un-read issue of vogue for the car journey out on Sunday and that the phone is fully charged and has an extra battery.

Prepare to drink lots of water and to carry everything you pack from the car to camp!

Love from Le Riche x

No more posts, until I'm back, sorry x

No comments:

Post a Comment