Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Nude Nails for Autumn........



I mixed up this, cool toned, pinkish nude shade which actually started as Barry M's Berry Ice Cream. I'm not sure how much I like it but it's very similar to Chanel's Jade Rose. It may be a little too pink against my more yellow skin tone.


I'm gonna try a slightly deeper colour, for me. Maybe a bit more orange based or even a tiny bit more mushroomy.

The ideal is a mid coffee beige but obviously everyone has different skin tones - so get matching yours.



Vogue colours are - Chanel Jade Rose, Topshop Hide and Seek, Estee Lauder Surreal Violet, Revlon Gray Suede, YSL Y-Cone, Essie Miss Matched, Jessica Naked as a Jail Bird and American Apparel Summer Peach.

I'm going for number 4!


Love Le Riche x



1 comment:

  1. love ur blog hun, I just managed to get hold of gray suede as they keep selling out, it's by far the best nude colour I've come across as it has a slight sheen.

    ReplyDelete