Monday, 6 September 2010

Oh My... Look at this Colour!



Ciate have an amazing A/W Collection coming out at the end of September, you better grab them while you can, they're gonna sell out like hot cakes!


I've been lucky enough to get my hands on the shade Twilight - and Oh how I love it .....


(I lost my bow)


I often wear black nail varnish, even through summer, so colours like these really float my boat. Twilight is a black base shot through with gold flecks, the gold flecks actually reflect green blue and red - so it looks amazing, I've never seen anything like it.

I'll definitely be wearing this whilst working at Fashion Week, it's beautiful!

You have a solid opaque colour with just one coat and it's super hard wearing - great nail varnish.


Bloody well done Ciate!

£9 each - www.ciate.co.uk


Love Le Riche x



No comments:

Post a Comment