Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Foundation Review.....




Double Wear Light!


I picked up a sample of this from a local House of Fraser, they colour match you there and then and fill you up a reasonably sized sample pot to take and try. If you are ever on the hunt for a new foundation this is definitely the best route to take. Try a few different foundations by getting samples first then purchase the one you like most. No money wasted.

So the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light claims to have a natural finish, sheer to medium coverage and 15 hours wear. I tested it.

Now I'd say this is a semi-matt foundation which means its great for combination and oily skins. This also goes hand in hand with the lasting power- I have combination skin, I apply this in the morning (with no powder) at about 6.30am and get in from work about 8.30pm. My make up still looks the same when I go to cleanse and I don't even need to powder in the day. I've never experienced this from a foundation before, it's actually amazing. Great coverage, if you have a few blemishes or redness this will cover nicely without looking flat or mask like.

Just apply small amounts at a time, and slightly more where you need more coverage.
It's also oil free, non-acnegenic, fragrance free, has SPF 10 and photo friendly.

I'm really pleased with this find!


30ml - £25



Love Le Riche xx



2 comments: