Thursday, 11 November 2010

Hair Envy......


I'm sad that my hair is still so short.
I've decided, after a very long time of short hair, that I'm now growing it. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean I want it long like the Sutherland Sisters from the 1800 - (who actually earned their living for their entire lives by performing in sideshows. They made more than $3 million from 'showing' their hair)


I simply mean I want to be able to just grab a big handful and chuck it up in a knot.
Exactly like this in fact.....


Zooey Deschanel's hair (below) is probably a bit long for me, I don't want to have to spend too much time looking after it, but this is the general feel.


However a 'done' hair that I do like, has to be Isabel Lucas, I don't normally like hair like this but the colours look amazing on her and I love the slightly bulbous crown - very much like a small child's.

I could have this and the knot, ones my updo hairstyle, ones my down hairstyle - can't wait, it'll only take about 4 years!


My attempts so far= I've cut myself a fringe, just to occupy myself whilst I'm in 'growing' stage.

Wish me luck and please please keep reminding me that I'm GROWING my hair

Love Le Riche xx


1 comment:

  1. i loooove that pic of zooey!! i want that hair!! x

    ReplyDelete