Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Avene Skincare ... The Current Newest Additions......


I can't stress this enough, the better your skin is the better your make up will look and the better you will feel, and Avene is just the best! All the models love it and use it at home, they have it in their bags and it will definitely be seen every where at Fashion Week!

I posted a blog back in August when I was using the Avene Clearance K to exfoliate once a week, this product is designed for oily/ blemish prone skin. Since using the Avene products for 6 months my skin isn't as oily so I'm not needing to use this product. Instead I'm now using the Avene Gentle Purifying Scrub (for sensitive skin)


I'm using it once every two weeks, and I love the fact that the tiny beads are the same peachy colour from their packaging. It keeps my face looking really fresh and awake.

For the winter months I have also added an eye cream to my routine, Avene Eye Contour Cream- gel. This is also lovely, It's not to heavy and doesn't leave my eyes swollen in the morning.




*Don't forget all their products are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic *

You can even diagnose your skin on their website and they can recommend the correct products for your specific skin, it couldn't be easier.



'like' them on facebook and you could win £50 of skincare - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Avene-UK/296277672996

'follow' me on twitter for an extra entry - @RheaLeRiche http://twitter.com/#!/RheaLeRiche

Love Le Riche x




No comments:

Post a Comment