Tuesday, 15 February 2011

In My Make up Bag.....




This is what I wear every single day without fail.
Sometimes I add a lipstick, sometimes I add an eye shadow.


1. Make up Bag from loveithaveit.com
2. Estee Lauder Cream Blush in Nude (I use this to contour)
3. NARS Powder Blush in Taj Mahal
4. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (Concealer) in SC-4
5. Chantecaille Loose Powder in Ray
6. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
7. Stila Brow Duo in Dark
8. Trilogy Intense Lip Treatment
9. Stila Complete Coverage Foundation shade G (this often changes)
10. NARS Yachiyo Brush (I use for blush)
11. Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
12. Laura Mercier Double ended Brow Brush
13. Chantecaille Lip Liner in Natural
14. Ruby and Millie Cheek Brush (I use to contour)
15. Non Brand Eye Shadow Brush (Used with Brightening Powder)
16. Ruby and Millie Foundation Brush
17. Stila Powder Brush No8



Love Le Riche x


No comments:

Post a Comment