Thursday, 3 February 2011

More Avene... The Newest Addition.....



Through the winter months my skin changes, as does everyones, and so we must adjust our skincare according. Mine was feeling a little dry, a little drained and in need of a little TLC.

My skin is super sensitive and if I'm using something that is doesn't agree with - it can look in a poor state very quickly and takes quite a while to get back on track.

To give my skin that 'pick me up' it was desperate for, I had a look at my trusted skincare brand and started using the Avene Extremely Rich Compensating Cream. It comes in a really cute chubby glass pot and I only use a small amount. I began using it as a night cream- as it is actually designed for very dry skin. It's lovely and rich, smooth and creamy and in the morning my skin feels supple and radiant. My skin isn't classed as 'very dry' but this cream seems to really suit it at the moment.

I'm now also using it as my day cream, and its wonderful. My skin has very quickly perked up!


Avene Extremely Rich Compensation Cream - £16.50 - 50ml (Brilliant price)





Love Le Riche x




No comments:

Post a Comment