Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Amazing Spray.....



Tigi Catwalk has a New Collection - It's a collaboration with Christopher Kane!
There is a whole host of amazing products but I'm using the Look Lock Hairspray from the Sleek Mystique Straight Collection.
The products in this range have lovely ingredients such as Dragon Fruit, Honeysuckle, Bamboo and Lychee.


The spray it's self, obviously, is a professional product so its not sticky or harsh and it completely undetectable.

It's super lightweight yet has amazing hold (I sprayed my short fringe back and it held all day)
It's touchable and (brushable )
It smooths and adds shine
It resists humidity (so no frizzing up)
and it has a beautiful spiced jasmine fragrance (which actually is a very nostalgic smell, must be similar to a perfume I used to wear)

I love the nozzle, it gives a really light mist, and the slim can for good grip!




Love Le Riche x


No comments:

Post a Comment