Wednesday, 6 July 2011

New Hair Product...New Brand


I wanted a product to nourish my coloured treated hair and just to smooth over the ends to make it look and feel healthier. I came across Argan Rescue by Gielly Green, as you can see the product looks great, its look expensive and I love the glass bottle. The product itself is a thick consistency that slowly oozes out of the pump, It smells similar to some of their other products which is like a gorgeous lemony summer perfume.

All you do with this is a few drops into the hands and spread evenly through the hair. The first few times I used it I did just that and styled my hair as normal. It's really lightweight yet makes my hair feel really smooth and soft. On my days off I, actually apply quite a bit and just pull my hair back, let it soak in all day then just shampoo as normal.

My hair is feeling amazing and it's kind of woken up my colour, it looks like it's just been dyed - which is great for us reds!




£19.50 50ml glass pump bottle from  http://shop.giellygreen.com/


Also, if you buy it online now you will receive a free travel size Hand and Body Wash and Hand and Body Lotion. These two come in these great 80's super slim black plastic tubes, I love them. These are definitely coming with me on my next trip. They have the similar lemony smell, so fresh so amazing.




I noticed on the website that they also do this gift box of travel sizes, such a good way to try them all out before you buy the big bottles. Or as a gift of course! 




Love Le Riche x


No comments:

Post a Comment