Monday, 24 October 2011

Exhibition....


So whilst I was busy with my new studio, I managed to miss the Dig The New Breed exhibition at Rankin's Annroy Gallery.......with my work up in it! 






Loads of amazing images and I missed them all. Neil Francis Dawson shot ours with the lovely Amy Bannerman from Elle on styling and Takeshi Katoh on Hair. You can see them a little closer at www.rhealeriche.com  x



I used all Laura Mercier products on Alexandrina, for base we started with Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser, Secret Camouflage for any blemishes and small scars, Secret Concealer for under the eyes and a very light dusting of Loose Setting Powder just through the centre of the face.
To finish the base I added a tiny bit of contour with their Matte Bronze Bronzing Powder.




The lips were lined with Redwood Pencil, then filled with Creme Lip Colour in Bing Cherry, and topped with a gorgeous layer of Lip Velvet in Cassis - one of my favourite Laura Mercier lip products.



On the eyes I used the Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Burnished Copper as a base which gives this lovely sheen finish. Special Brown and Black Extreme Pencils blended along the lashline, top and bottom and finished up with layers and layers of Thickening and Building Mascara.


Hope you like it, let me know if you have any questions on the products or colours etc!

Love Le Riche x

No comments:

Post a Comment