Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Current Favourite Foundation Brush


I'm always searching for great brushes, especially ones than can cut my time in half. Personally I don't spend much time on my own make up on a day-to-day basis. I wear a little every day, giving myself 15mins for application in the morning. 
Having a wide foundation brush, gets the job done quicker. 

Now, I have quite a big face with large features, so a wide brush works great for me, you might find that its too big for the job and prefer something a little small - it's personal preference.
I have a lot of different types and sizes in my actual make up kit but for personal use I've  been using the Ruby and Millie Face Brush for years, it's a great brush at a very good price and you can easily pick one up in Boots without even thinking about it.

Suddenly, I came across this foundation brush by Cosmetics a la carte. It's a great short handled brush at nearly 6 inches in length, fits in your make up bag easier than long handled ones and costs £30!

But, the best bit is - it's just over an inch wide
(The Ruby and Millie brush is under 2cm wide)


I'm very pleased!


If you're after a wide brush you can buy online here!

Love Le Riche x

No comments:

Post a Comment