Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day x



 Today is a day for RED lipstick!


My all time favourites reds are - 
MAC Ruby Woo Matt, blue red

 Lime Crime GLAMOUR101 satin, brown based wine red

Giorgio Armani Rouge dArmani 401 Satin, tomato red (less pink than shown) 

Illamasqua Ignite - Matt, bright orange red. (more orange than shown)
and if you don't have one, go and buy one today! x



If your nails are long enough, why not try a little red heart on every nail tip.




As Valentines day is a normal working day, I thought these were a great idea to pop round your coffee and have at your desk or in your hand, you could even pop them round your juice glass at breakfast.


Love Le Riche 
X





2 comments:

  1. Love those nails!! I'm yet to see this Limecrime colour, I have a few of these....where did you get it?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get mine at Space Nk but I've just looked online and can't see them - I'll find out x

    ReplyDelete