The girls were great, the collection wonderful, beautiful hair and gorgeous make up!
Overall the look was cinematic with luxe textures for a Hollywood Glamour feel, but the look needed to remain young and fun. I added the heart notes in the nails and make-up to represent the personality and individuality of the PPQ girl. It was a subtle detail, but PPQ isn’t about in-your-face fashion – it’s about a cool confidence with a quirky edge.
We used FashionistA cosmetics to create the look, which is a drugstore brand which was surprisingly great actually.
FashionistA Products Used -
- Secret Mattifying Primer
- Ready to Wear Concealer
- Pressed Powder
- Powder Blush in Butterscotch
- Gel Liner in Dress Down Cool - for brows
- Mascara in Brown/Black - for brows and lash root
- Double Take Lipsticks in Red Carpet and Coral
- Gel Liner in Black - for the hearts
Hair was by Nick Irwin and the TIGI Creative Team.
Bram Stoker's Dracula and a splash of 50's glamour on a modern girl. Beautiful big soft curls with great matt texture.
TIGI Products Used -
- Catwalk by TIGI Curlesque Light Mousse
- Catwalk by TIGI Your Highness Weightless Shine Spray
- Catwalk by TIGI Sessions Series Dry Shampoo
PPQ A/W 2012
Love Le Riche x