Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Brushes vs Fingers



 In Aprils issue of Vogue I found this great little debate 
'Brushes vs Fingers'

I thought it was quite interesting - Vogue asked 10 top Make up Artists for their thoughts on using brushes and their fingers for application.



I personally feel there are certain products that work very well with fingers and others that work very well with brushes, so for me it's always a mix.
I couldn't go to work without my brushes but I also spend time applying, blending and layering with my fingers!

It's worth trying a product with a brush and then with fingers to experiment and discover the different finishes, the variety of outcomes.

Don't limit yourself to brushes only or fingers only, have fun, play around with the products x




No comments:

Post a Comment